9/19/14

Bright as Yellow.








Sweater: Made in Chola
Waist Denim Jeans: Topshop
Wedge Creepers: Underground



hello beautiful people :) I have literally been having the best time of my life to even think about my blog and I miss it so much, But like i said I've been studying hard and I spend all my money on fabrics and printing and sketchpads and food that I literally forget about shopping haha it's so funny because I miss shopping so much, but I'm job hunting again solo new blog posts will be up soon!
this is another collar I did with Made in Chola! they have the comfiest most warmest sweaters, and the plus side is that they are all plus size so you can even wear simulating the boyfriend look! this is personally my favorite made in chola sweater cause it's yellow and black I mean.. need I say more?
weather is getting nice for me here in the south I hope all you people up north had a nice summer! cause it's my turn now :) TTYL
xoxo. stephy

*******

hola gente hermosa :) literalmente la he estado pasando tan bien que no tengo tiempo ni para pensar en mi blog pero lo extraño mucho, pero como dije he estado estudiando duro y gastando todo mi dinero en telas e impresiones y cuadernos para dibujar que me es imposible ir a comprar ropa pero como estoy buscando trabajos ya pronto subiré muchos muchos looks!
esta es otra colaboración que hice con made in chola! tienen los poltrones mas comodos y calientes para otoño y lo mejor es que son talles grandes para que juegues a look del "novio"! personalmente este es mi sweater favorito, ósea... es negro y amarillo. necesito decir mas?
el clima se esta poniendo hermoso aca en el sur! espero que toda la gente en el norte haya tenido un hermoso verano porque es mi turno :) hablamos.
xoxo. stephy

1 comment:

  1. Acabei de conhecer seu blog, e estou apaixonado por ele. Parabéns pelo trabalho :)

    http://psicotendencia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete