3/7/14

Morning Glory.







Jacket- H&M vintage
white chiffon basic- CALLIOPE
high waist jeans- Rihanna for River Island
Pumps- ZARA



hello beautiful readers :) you may be surprised with this look; but maybe not as much as I am, it's very "elegant". I am not elegant. :')!!! but I love the androgynous vibe this look had, this is definitely my go to look for any boy  I could possibly fall in love with :') these Pumps have become my obsession, if I can wear them for a whole day in Moscow end of winter- beginning of Spring weather I think we can say that I am literally head over HEELS. 
My friend Katya took these photos, She already took photos of me so this photo-shoot was much more comfortable, I'll upload all her links! you should really check out her page. she has a great eye for fashion photography I am more than pleased with these photos! I hope you are too. 
Bolivia is beautiful BTW, I've been planning on going parachuting and sky diving with some friends, I'll keep you updated but it would be easier if you followed me on Instagram and we can be cyber friends :) @stephycn. xoxo

********

hola hermosos lectores :) deben estar sorprendidos con estas fotos; pero no tanto como yo, es super "elegante", yo no soy elegante. :')!! pero amo la onda andrógina de este look, definitivamente es mi "to - go look" para cualquier chico del que podría enamorarme :'). estos tacones se volvieron mi obsesión, si los puedo usar todo un día en Moscú a finales de Invierno- Principios de primavera creo que podemos decir que estoy de cabeza a pies.
Mi amiga Katya me saco estas fotos, ella ya me saco fotos por eso esta sesión fue mucho mas cómoda, subiré sus links! deberían ver su pagina; tiene un gran ojo para la fotografía de moda, estoy mas que satisfecha con estas fotos, espero que ustedes también.
Bolivia es hermosa, porsi acaso :) estuve planeando ir de paracaidismo y "sky- diving" con unos amigos, los mantendre actualizados pero seria mas fácil que me agreguen a Instagram y podemos ser cyber amigos :) @stephycn. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment