3/21/14

Don't you leave me. (vacation)











Denim Top- H&M
Denim skater skirt- Topshop
Denim shirt- Romwe
choker- Romwe
socks- Romwe
thick bottom boots- ultra Vintage


this song has been pretty much on "repeat" on my itunes for about a month. I still can't get over it. makes me cry a little bit (but I'm just a cry baby) so hope you press play and continue :)


these photos make me LOL a little bit they're a mix of Terry Richardson with Violet Ell and wine. 
I love how my best friend Nata Daphne  takes pictures, we literally did not plan this session we just had the camera near, so if a photographer can be THAT spontaneous I guess we have something special here right? 
I take back everything I ever said about denim over denim, the more I wear it the more it makes sense, I mean I still wouldn't be able to pair acid wash denim with denim polo's but when you can make it work you should!! 
I remember my sister used to go to middle school in these shoes and I would always make fun of her and call her big foot, they were her favorite shoes, I take it back now because at the moment they're one of my favorite pairs also, though they make a funny quacky sound while walking! vintage items are the best! seriously! everything is an adventure when you have vintage clothes! anyways, hope you guys like the vintrash photos :) follow me on Facebook  Little Ball of Fashion & instagram @stephycn.
xoxo

********

Estas fotos me causan mucha gracia, son una mezcla de Terry Richardson con Violet Ell y vino.
amo como mi mejor amiga Nata Daphne saca fotos! no planeamos esta sesión para nada, solo teníamos la cámara cerca y si algún fotógrafo puede ser así de espontáneo creo que significa que es alguien especial no? 
retracto todo lo dicho sobre el jean sobre el jean, mientras mas lo uso, tiene mas sentido, ósea igual nunca usaría un par de jeans gastados "acido" con una polo de jean pero si puedes hacer que algo funcione, hazlo no? 
Recuerdo que estos eran los zapatos preferidos de mi hermana cuando estaba en primaria, siempre me burlaba de ella y le decía pie grande, lo retracto por que ahora son uno de mis pares favoritos aunque hagan un sonido quack super raro al caminar! las prendas vintage son lo mejor! enserio, es una aventura vestirte en ellas! de cualquier manera, espero que les guste el look vintrash :) sigan en Facebook  Little Ball of Fashion & instagram @stephycn.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.3.14

    Love it. Love it. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.3.14

    Love the photography! The denim over denim is flawless and the song is amazing! Gosh!! So inspiring ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gusta el denin total look
    muy buenas fotos

    Mi blog by Amo

    ReplyDelete