6/22/12

Will you be my friend in my dreams?

To HYPE enter here
To Chic enter  here







so I decided to do things a littl ebit different today, im going to show you how i get dressed :) how i plan, mix and match and what garments i put on first and stuff :)
Photobucket
this was the oytfit put together but not just on me yet :)
Photobucket
le beautiful ALDO heels <3
First tjings first, BASICS!
Photobucket
PUT YOUR SHOES ON WOMAN!
Photobucket
le strut a sexy pose
Photobucket
oh yes im loving this translucid kimono :)
Photobucket
ALWAYS look at your back FIRST you never know if there something wrong where you cant see it =0
Photobucket
the last touch :)
and just posing :)
Photobucket

hahah the jacket is GAP and the blouse is ZARA the kimono is Victorias secret, i just loved the color palette i made there :) i know the photo isnt the best quality but whatevs what should matter is the outfit :) hope you guys like, hype chic and fan and follow me on my blog!!! im soooo tired, i havent slept all night its time for bed now :) talk to you guys tomorrow hope you enjoyed the post!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment