5/23/12

BLACK light & snow WHITE.

to hype on LB.nu enter here:

http://lookbook.nu/look/share/3517339-BLACK-light-snow-WHITE


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so I just bought this skirt and I am completly in love with it, its leather, pleated and goes well with EVERYTHING, right now in Bolivia, its Winter so the weather is kind of chili especially at nightime but in the day its sunny and dry so i can wear skirts but once the sun sets always be sure to put on leggings or something haha anyways the skirt is H&M.
The white Chiffon "Sailor" (how I baptised it) shirt, is also H&M i simply love the drooler in the back part its just looks amazing <3 and the socks haha well thats actually a very funny story, i went to this sock store here in Bolivia called "Textilon" and i went to the "GROWN UP" section, feeling all grown up and stuff and was looking for these socks i couldn't find them anywhere, but i had my mind set, anyways i was about to surrender but I decided to venture off to the "children's section" just to look for something for my niece until i spotted the socks, mint colored little school girl amazing socks i didnt know if to jump or cry! I looked for the biggest size and it was 6 and i almost cried of happiness and started thanking "ALA" right there in the center of the store for giving me small feet, my actual shoe size is 6 and it fit like a glove :) i bought them right away :) :) and the Lita's are Jeffrey Campbell, hope you guys enjoyed the looks and story, I decided I was going to change a few things about my blog like the fact that i will be posting a music video or just music i cant get out of my head for you to enjoy and see what type of music I listen to :) sooo here it is : (I took a part of the song for the title of my look)




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment